Please select a tab below to view resources.
Get Started Here
How to setup your affiliate account
View the Affiliate Marketing Calendar.
Affiliate Digest Issue #4
Get Fit and Fight Corona!
Happy Monday, Fit Body Family!
A crazy chapter of history is unfolding around us, friends, and we have front row seats.
This uncharted territory has recently included schools going online, Disneyland shutting its gates, employers sending their staff home, and even FBBC locations being temporarily closed.
And we don’t know what else will develop over the next few days.
What we DO KNOW is that fitness is needed now MORE THAN EVER BEFORE.
Your members need you now more than ever before.
Your community needs you now more than ever before.
The facts are clear that being FIT and HEALTHY bolsters the immune system by making it harder to get sick and easier to recover from sickness. We can count ourselves as lucky to be in the business of helping people become fit and healthy through exercise and supplementation, now more than ever.
Here, at HQ, we are rapidly working on an exciting 28 Day At-Home Challenge for you to provide to your members (in order to keep your monthly membership revenue going strong) and a funnel to sell this challenge to new prospects (in order to continue increasing your monthly membership revenue). You will receive everything you need to successfully run this challenge by EOD tomorrow.
Additionally, this time of social distancing is the perfect opportunity to make online supplement sales to your list (and we are giving you HIGHER COMMISSION THAN EVER!) I can assure you that people are at home making online supplement purchases as this weekend showed increased online sales for FBBCAPPROVED.
Six-Figure Affiliate Tip of the Week: Every adversity carries with it the SEED of an equal or greater BENEFIT.
I can’t take credit for this wise sentiment – these are the words of Napoleon Hill – however I do believe that if Napoleon Hill was alive today he would be clicking his heels together with excitement over the opportunity to use this coronavirus adversity as a springboard for growing the income and impact of his business.
And you can too.
Start by loading up the swipe emails below to get your supplement income flowing in.
✨✨✨ Monday TRULEAN Digest – March 16th, 2020✨✨✨
1) CONGRATS, OUR HIGHEST COMMISSION EVER ON EVERYDAY FIT! I’m excited to announce that for the rest of March, we are giving you HIGHER commission on EVERYDAY FIT sales! In fact, we are giving you every single cent of profit on your EVERYDAY FIT sales from today through April 1st.
What does that mean, exactly?
While your previous commissions on EDF varied, depending on your commission level and whether or not the customer used a discount code, (and future commissions will vary based on discount codes and shipping costs) here is how it breaks down for a single unit of EDF without the use of a coupon code:
BEFORE: Your average profit on a single unit of non-discounted EVERYDAY FIT: $8.40
NOW: Your average profit on a single unit of non-discounted EVERYDAY FIT: $21.85
That’s an increase in up to $13 per single unit sale of EDF!
If you haven’t yet started selling our TRULEAN supplements online yet, and don’t know where to start, set up a call with Tyler now to start your supplement income flowing. Tyler@FitBodyBootCamp.com (Schedule a call with Ty here)
2) CORONA25 Coupon Code for the Week: In order to give our homebound audience added incentive to purchase supplements this week, we have created the coupon code CORONA25 for 25% OFF purchases sitewide. I mention this code in the second swipe email below.
Feel free to use this coupon code as you’d like this week – it will be valid through the end of March.
Another thing to really lean into with your supplement pitches this week is our FREE SHIPPING policy. This is something that we have always offered on FBBCAPPROVED.com but this week as people are stuck at home it’s nice to let them know that they will not have to pay for any shipping and that supplements will show up at their house. I mention the free shipping in the first swipe below.
3) Get Fit, Fight Corona Bundle: We have created a specific bundle for your members to get these 3 essential supplements shipped to their home in this time of social distancing. Check it out here and it’s linked in the second swipe: https://www.fbbcapproved.com/products/get-fit-fight-corona
4) Weekly Leaderboard: I’m excited to announce that Fit Body locations affiliate sales are trending up! Here are the TOP FIVE affiliates for the past week – these guys made the most in affiliate commissions over the last 7 days.
1. Matt Wilber
2. Trevor Stahl (Trevor is climbing!)
3. CJ Wehrkamp
4. Ben Jones
5. Steven Long (Welcome to the top 5 Steven!)
Want to see your name here? Start by sending the swipe emails found below!
5) Swipe Emails: The focus of the week is helping our members and prospects navigate this coronavirus crisis and the disruption that it has had in their lives. The first swipe is intended to go out tomorrow, on St. Patrick’s Day, and it’s a fun take on celebrating at home. (Yes, we still need FUN even during a storm!)
The second swipe can be sent any other day, I suggested Saturday, and the focus is on the importance of keeping fit and hydrated in order to maintain a strong immune system. The major pitch here is for EVERYDAY FIT.
We are here to support you! Please know that here at HQ we are working doubly hard to provide you with the tools you need to provide your members and prospects with at-home workouts and supplements to get them through this coronavirus time while keeping your income strong and reliable.
Stay strong in this time and remember how much your members and community need you now MORE THAN EVER! #fbbcstrong
Reply to this email or reach me directly at DianaKeuilian@gmail.com
Tuesday, March 17th
🍀Fight coronavirus St. Patty-style🍀
You may be stuck at home today but that doesn’t mean St. Patrick’s Day should pass by without a celebration! And while traditionally this holiday is celebrated out in a crowd, it’s entirely possible to have a little fun with it while staying home.
Given the stress and feelings of uncertainty that you and your family are likely to be experiencing this week due to the COVID-19 situation it’s even more important to have a little fun today!
Here are a few ideas to keep the coronavirus-blues away while staying fit and having fun celebrating St. Patty’s day…
1. Drink Something Green. Rather than drinking green beer, here’s a green smoothie recipe that’s packed with good nutrition that will help keep your immune system strong.
St. Patrick’s Day Smoothie
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon Almond Butter
- ¼ cup wheat grass
- 2 cups spinach
- 1-inch slice of Banana
- Optional pinch of stevia
- ½ cup ice
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Enjoy immediately!
2. Do 50 Leprechaun Leaps. What is a Leprechaun Leap? It could be a burpee or a jump squat – whichever you and your family are able to safely perform at home. Make a game out of seeing who can do the most OR simply challenge yourself with doing 50 or even 100. Get your body moving and those endorphins flowing!
3. Enjoy an Irish Dinner. When I think of Irish dinner, cabbage is always one of the main ingredients! Here’s a cabbage-centric dinner that combines protein-packed meatballs with tender, flavorful veggies. Best of all it’s easy to make with lots of simmering time – during which you can do those Leprechaun Leaps :)
Inside Out Stuffed Cabbage
Here’s what you need:
For the Meatballs
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1-pound ground beef (or other ground meat)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
For the Cabbage
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (28 oz) can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1¼ teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 heads green cabbage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons coconut palm sugar
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the quinoa and chicken broth over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, decrease to a simmer, cover, and cook for 20 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, ground beef, eggs, onion, salt, and black pepper and mix well. Form into golf ball–size meatballs and place them on a plate. Cover the plate with plastic wrap and chill the meatballs in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. Add the olive oil to a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the sliced onions and cook until translucent, about 8 minutes. Add the tomatoes, breaking up the big pieces with a wooden spoon. Add the salt and pepper, cover, and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Add the cabbage to the pot. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
5. Place the meatballs on top of the cabbage mixture. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through. Then gently stir the meatballs into the cabbage mixture, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes.
6. Remove the lid and stir in the lemon juice, raisins, and coconut palm sugar. Cook for 15 more minutes, uncovered, and then serve hot.
I hope that you and your family find some fun in these St. Patrick’s Day suggestions. Friend, remember, the best way to fight coronavirus, or any virus for that matter, is to stay healthy, hydrated and rested.
It’s tempting to turn to emotional eating and to skip workouts in times of uncertainty and stress – however, I urge you to keep your health a top priority, even while at home. This means keeping yourself hydrated, exercising every day, and getting lots of rest.
Free Shipping on FBBC Approved Supplements: In order to do my part in keeping your diet and habits healthy while you’re at home, I will be covering the shipping charges for you this week on any supplements that you purchase from FBBCAPPROVED.com.
I highly recommend that you stock up on Protein, EVERYDAY Fit, and Fish Oil in order to stay nourished and hydrated.
I’m here for you – please feel free to reach out to me if there’s anything I can do to help you stay fit and well.
To your amazing results,
YOUR SIGN OFF
PS: If you don’t know where to start with supplementation, here is my recommendation:
1) Protein to support Muscle Tone. You should be supplementing with two protein shakes each day to support healthy muscle tone and increased metabolism. Our creamy, whey or vegan protein powders mix easily with water and have a satisfying, delicious taste. It’s like having 2 milkshakes everyday and finding that your body is getting leaner and more energetic as a result!
2) EveryDay Fit Vitamin-Enhanced Super Water to support Fat Loss. You can’t expect to lose fat while your body is in a dehydrated state, nor can you expect to have a strong immune system while dehydrated. The issue is that water just doesn’t taste very good. Sodas, coffees and sweet teas are a lot more enticing to drink, but these beverages are filled with fattening calories and have a dehydrating effect on the body. We created EveryDay Fit – the world’s first vitamin-enhanced super water specifically to help you stay hydrated throughout your day, without taking in any sugary calories or harmful artificial sweeteners.
3) Fish Oil to support Restorative, Youthful Sleep. Sleep is vital for reaching your fitness goals, and yet most of us have difficulty falling and staying asleep. Taking a quality fish oil before bed is a proven method for achieving deeper, more restful and restorative sleep. This rest has a positive impact on your fitness and fat loss results, as well as on your brain and heart health.
Saturday, March 21st
we need to talk
As I’m writing you this email, my heart is heavy with concern.
We are living through a time of worry, uncertainty and fear as the health of our world hangs in the balance. And while there are many things that we cannot control in this uncertain time, today I am here to remind you of what IS firmly under your control, and to plead with you to take swift action.
Friend, you can no longer get by without taking your fitness and health seriously.
If there’s anything that this coronavirus crisis has taught me it’s that you MUST keep your immune system strong at all times because we just don’t know when the next health scare might be.
There are currently no vaccines available to protect against human coronaviruses, but thereare steps we can all take to help prevent infection:
- Wash your hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces at your home.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home while you are sick.
There is currently no specific treatment for coronavirus, other than good supportive care and having a healthy immune system and fit body to begin with:
- Take pain and fever medications if needed and pay attention to age and dosage.
- Use a humidifier or take a hot shower to soothe nasal and lung passageways.
- Drink plenty of liquids. Adequate hydration is critical to your immune function and the maintenance of your body’s electrolyte and temperature homeostasis.
- Stay home and rest. Maintaining a healthy sleep cycle is critical to keeping your immune system strong and effective.
- As much as possible, limit your stress. Your body’s stress response produces cortisol, which can dampen your immune response.
- If you are concerned about symptoms, call a healthcare professional and tell them about recent overseas travel. Do not go directly to the doctor’s office or hospital, where you may infect other people.
Exercise and proper supplementation is the best way to strengthen your immune system.
And even though you may be stuck at home right now, as the world waits for the coronavirus curve to flatten, there are steps you should be taking RIGHT NOW to strengthen your immune system by getting fit and eating right.
Start here ==> Our Get Fit, Fight Corona Bundle with FREE SHIPPING directly to your home, has the Protein you need to build healthy lean muscle, EVERYDAY FIT vitamin enhanced super water to keep you hydrated and Premium Fish Oil to support Restorative, Youthful Sleep.
Don’t wait another minute to start taking care of yourself.I’m here to help. Please reach out to me directly if there’s anything I can do to support you and your family.
To your health,
YOUR SIGN OFF
PS: Watch what you are eating in this time of stress. Workout for a minimum of 30 minutes each and every day. Fuel up with TRULEAN supplements to keep your immune system strong and your body lean, energetic and healthy. Reach out to our FBBC community online for ongoing support, motivation and guidance.
Let’s stay strong in this fight together
Affiliate Digest Issue #3
Won’t you be my neighbor?
Happy Monday, TRULEAN Affiliates!
Diana here, with your weekly update from TRULEAN and a couple of fresh swipe emails…but first let’s talk about Mr. Rogers.
Did you watch Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood as a kid? My brother Pete and I sure did.I remember running down the stairs each morning in footie PJ’s and turning on the TV to see Mr. Rogers’ smiling face and to hear his kind and empathetic voice.
As a kid I never analyzed why I loved Mr. Rogers so much, but this weekend Bedros and I started to watch Tom Hank’s new movie, A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, and it got me thinking.
(Yes, we started the movie. It takes us a few days to watch a full movie because B falls asleep 😆)
Mr. Rogers made a practice of showing love, acceptance and encouragement to everyone he met, and that shined through the TV screen and into the hearts of millions of children. And not only that, he addressed the confusing and sometimes scary emotions that his young viewers were struggling with.
Well, it turns out that Mr. Rogers isn’t done teaching us. There is a powerful lesson here that, if applied correctly, could dramatically increase your income and impact.
Our subscribers are those kids that tuned in to watch Mr. Rogers’ show all those years ago. They are grown up now, and they are dealing with different issues than they were back then.
But one thing remains the same…
They are still in need of an empathic and kind voice to help carry them through their day.
Today YOU get to be that voice of encouragement to your subscribers and clients. And while I realize that the reason that you send emails is to grow your membership and supplement revenue streams, you can rest assured that your profits will grow quicker when you take the Mr. Roger’s approach.
Six-Figure Affiliate Tip of the Week: Your subscribers are hungry for HOPE, ACCEPTANCE and ENCOURAGEMENT, so write to them with KINDNESS and EMPATHY.
Kindness and empathy are harder to come by these days – sure, everyone wants it but in our self-absorbed world of self-glorification not many are willing to put down their phone and give it.
You are in the unique position to be the smiling face and the kind, empathetic voice that your subscribers and clients bound out of bed each morning for a dose of.
Just imagine what that would do for your income and impact.
✨✨✨ Monday TRULEAN Digest – March 9th, 2020 ✨✨✨
1) Affiliate of Month for FEBRUARY and Weekly Leaderboard: I’m excited to announce that BRENT NEEVEL of Sheboygan FBBC is our FEBRUARY TRULEAN AFFILIATE OF THE MONTH! Brent has shown tremendous growth in his affiliate sales in February and continues to shine. Congratulations, Brent! Keep it up!
Here are the TOP FIVE affiliates for the past week – these guys made the most in affiliate commissions over the last 7 days.
1. Matt Wilber
2. CJ Wehrkamp
3. Trevor Stahl
4. Ben Jones
5. Tom Hough (welcome to the top 5 Tom!)
Want to see your name here? Start by sending the swipe emails found below. (And where are the ladies at? I want to see one of our strong FBBC women on this list next week!)
2) CANADA Update: We haven’t forgotten about our friends to the North…not even a little bit. In fact, we’ve been working hard for 8 months and have already invested over six-figures on the process of bringing TRULEAN to Canada! Health Canada requires that every product be tested and approved, and some even reformulated to meet their requirements.
• We are waiting on accelerated shelf-life testing for protein. Health Canada requires a 2nd layer of testing and we are in the final stages of this. This is expected to be complete in the next 30 days.
• FBBCAPPROVED.CA is up and running with web specials, challenges and gear. As soon as products are approved they will be added here.
• After protein our second release in Canada will be Ageless Powdered Greens, Multi vitamins and fish oil. This will likely be at the end of Q3 this year.
• Our third product release in Canada will be EVERYDAY FIT - this product is being fully reformulated to Health Canada's requirements and we are in the process of refining the flavor so that it tastes the same as our popular US versions.
3) TRULEAN at World Conference – BEST DEALS EVER! I sure hope that we will see you at the Fit Body World Conference April 3&4 in beautiful San Diego, CA! In addition to a ton of valuable information and early access to The Fit Body Way systems, materials and softwares, TRULEAN will be offering the LOWEST prices ever in on-site wholesale orders AND we will be giving increased commissions for the entire month of April for all attendees!
Bedros is also talking me into doing something fun and entertaining for you from stage…which I can’t talk about yet but stay tuned for more info on this. Let’s just say you aren’t going to want to miss out :)
Secure your tickets to World Conference =>www.FBBCWC.com
4) Coupon Code This Week ONLY for NYNY Challengers: It’s week EIGHT of the New Year New You Challenge – the final week! So far, our challengers have already lost over 100,000 pounds, which makes this the most successful challenge thus far in Fit Body history!
To celebrate our amazing challengers, FBBC APPROVED will be sending out a few emails this week ONLY TO CHALLENGERS with the coupon code NYNY25 – giving them 25% off everything sitewide for this week only. This is our way of congratulating and thanking our challengers for participating in this challenge, and giving them an opportunity for discounted supplements and gear to keep their results going strong after the challenge ends.
Please feel free to share this code: NYNY25 with your Challenger list ONLY this week. They will be getting this code from FBBC APPROVED already, so if you do mail then you could mention that you wanted to make sure that they saw this special sale just for them. This coupon code will be good through Sunday, March 15th.
5) Swipe Emails: The word of the week is GRIT and so you’ll see that I made this word the theme of the first swipe email. The second swipe email is for a high-protein pizza crust recipe. Both swipes have very gentle mentions of supplements in the PS.
We are leading with a lot of value and care with these swipe emails, with the intention of nurturing your list over the long term into one that is very responsive and grateful for your content.
I want to hear from you!Are you enjoying this weekly Digest? Are you mailing the swipes out to your list? How can I improve this weekly communication to better assist you and your clients?
Reply to this email or reach me directly at DianaKeuilian@gmail.com
Tuesday, March 10th
This made me think of you
Why is it that some people are able to lose tons of weight and totally transform their bodies, while others continue to gain and lose the same 10 pounds over and over for decades?
I’ll sum it up for you in a single word…GRIT.
In my experience working with clients, I’ve seen it all.
• I’ve seen those that start out strong, only to peter out after a couple of weeks.
• I’ve seen those that give 50% effort in their workouts and in their eating plan, only to achieve 50% of the results they wanted.
• I’ve seen those that go strong for a week and then slack off for a week, repeating this cycle of doing the work and then undoing the work with no visible results.
• And then I’ve seen those that dig in, do the work, and continue to do the work, EVEN WHEN IT GETS REALLY HARD. These are the select few that achieve tremendous results and inspire everyone around them. These are the ones that have GRIT.
So what is GRIT, and why did this word make me think of you?
GRIT refers to your ability to bounce back after setbacks. It has been described as passion and perserverance for achieving long term goals. GRIT combines resilience, ambition, and self-control in the pursuit of goals that take months, years, or even decades.
Those with GRIT at boot camp don’t miss their workouts. They always encourage their fellow boot campers during the toughest parts of the session. They are more consistent in following their meal plan than their peers. They have a clear goal that they work towards each day.
I know that you have GRIT inside of you.
I know this because my clients are truly incredible. You’re raising children. You’re providing for your families. You’re working hard in your career. You’re taking care of aging parents. You’re getting up early and going to bed late. You’re the one that everyone relies on and you shoulder it all with a smile. I see you doing this every day.
It takes GRIT to be YOU!
And when you decide to apply your GRIT to achieving the body of your dreams, well then it will be GAME OVER for those unwanted pounds.
Do you have a fitness goal that you’d like to share with me? Let’s work together to create the workout and diet plan you need to achieve your goal. Reach out by replying to this email, I’d love to hear from you.
To your amazing results,
YOUR SIGN OFF
PS: I almost forgot to mention that our amazingly delicious PROTEIN IS BACK IN STOCK! And is NEW and IMPROVED to taste EVEN BETTER! (Many of you have been asking since our Fit Body Boot Camp exclusive TRULEAN protein has been sold out for a few weeks.)
Enjoying a protein shake or two as part of your daily meal plan is a proven way to burn more fat and reach your goals faster, and we have the best tasting, cleanest protein on the planet!
Get it while you can =>all natural, 100 calories, zero sugar, zero carbs BEST TASTING protein!
PPS: Remember, you already have the GRIT needed to achieve your goals…
I believe in you!
Saturday, March 14th
Wait, READ THIS before you order pizza!
Is it just me or is pizza the most tempting impulse dinner ever?
The whole family likes it, it arrives in 30 minutes or less, and it tastes delicious. It’s just too bad that pizza ruins our hard-earned fitness results, otherwise it would be the perfect meal.
That’s why I knew that I had to share this incredible pizza recipe with you, as soon as I saw it!
The pizza recipe below will have your entire family excited, takes no more than 30 minutes to make, and (most impressively!) it KEEPS YOU ON TRACK WITH YOUR FITNESS GOALS!
Now, you’ll have to keep an open mind when you read the ingredients that go into the crust, because it’s not anything like your traditional pizza crust ingredients (which is a GOOD THING!)
Rather than flour, carbs and gluten, this pizza crust is made with chicken and quinoa! This creates a crust that is high in muscle-building protein and low in carbs.
What’s really cool is that you can load up your healthy pizza crust with all of your favorite toppings or use the suggestions below.
Chicken and Quinoa Pizza Crust - makes one pizza
For the Pizza Crust
• 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
• 2 eggs
• ½ cup uncooked quinoa (Soaked for 8 hours)
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
For the Pesto Chicken Toppings
• 1 cup fresh pesto
• 1 baked chicken breast, sliced
• ½ cup Fresh mozzarella in water, grated
1. Combine all of the ingredients in the food processor until the chicken is fully ground and the ingredients are fully combined.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place the chicken dough in the center of your pan and spread into your desired pizza crust shape. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheat oven. Increase the oven temperature to 500 degrees F.
4. Load up your crust with your favorite sauce and toppings. Place back in the oven for 5-8 minutes, until your cheese has melted and toppings are warmed. Serve immediately and enjoy!
NUTRITION- 4 SERVINGS
I hope that you and your family enjoy this fitness-friendly pizza recipe and that you’ll make it a habit to eat meals like this, that keep you in line with your fitness goals, rather than ordering high-calorie take-out meals that lead to weight gain.
To your amazing results,
YOUR SIGN OFF
PS: You can really super-charge your fitness results by sipping on a glass of EVERYDAY FIT while you make this pizza dinner! EVERYDAY FIT is Fit Body Boot Camp’s proprietary, vitamin-enhanced super water that helps you burn fat, curb appetite and makes water taste delicious.
If you’re still hooked on sugary drinks or diet sodas, then EVERYDAY FIT may be just what you need to take your results to the next level.
PPS: Let me know if you try this pizza recipe…I want to hear if your family loved it as much as I did!
Affiliate Digest Issue #2
Affiliate Digest Issue #1
Product Sign Up Sheets
Retail Price List
Social Media Images
Product Color Guidelines
Taste Testing Setup & Resources
We recommend the following tools to set up your tastings for a membership base of 300 clients:
This is a 3 week sampling strategy designed to...
1) Educate your clients in a way that reassures them on why they can TRUST these products.
2) Empower your clients to experience the benefits of these products so that buying becomes a no-brainer.
3) Give YOU the time to truly understand our supplement system and see how it weaves together to create the ultimate results-driven lifestyle and add a powerful new revenue stream to your business.
So to get started, simply download the asset packs below! There's one pack per week, and each one includes a step-by-step guide along with all the resources you need for a successful tasting.
FBBC Approved Supplement Handbook
Dairy vs. Lactose Video