NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Challenge (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online challenge registration page and who are at least 21+ years old at the time of entry. The Challenge is open to the legal residents of the United States. Employees of ENP Ventures (the "Sponsor") as well as their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Challenge. The Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Challenge participants may not use prescription weight loss drugs or medications unless prescribed by a doctor to treat an existing medical condition. Do not stop using a prescribed medication without first consulting with your doctor and receiving his or her approval. Challenge participants who undergo any weight loss surgeries (such as a gastric bypass or stomach stapling) or who otherwise lose weight through surgery are not eligible to compete in the Challenge. If you are pregnant or have been pregnant during the Challenge, you are considered ineligible as a finalist. All weight loss must be the result of healthy eating, activity, and ENP Nutrition products. You do not have to use TRULEAN Nutrition products to get full access and to participate in our Summer Slim Down Challenge. However, to be a TRULEAN Challenge Winner must use TRULEAN Nutrition products during the Challenge (products can be purchased after registration). We will be looking for winners who made the best transformation while using TRULEAN Nutrition products. Winners will become TRULEAN brand ambassadors and their stories and photos will be shared via social media by TRULEAN and its affiliates. All products must be purchased only from TRULEAN Nutrition USA official distributor website (fbbcapproved.com) or in person at participating retailers.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of ENP Ventures, as final and binding as it relates to the Challenge.
3. Challenge Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Jul 07, 2020 at 12:00 AM and ending Aug 11, 2020 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by Aug 11, 2020 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). Refunds will not be issued after Jul 14, 2020 at 11:59PM. If you wish to refund, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How to Enter: The Challenge must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all challenge requirements/before & after photos/ essay requirements as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ENP Ventures. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules you may be declared ineligible at the sole discretion of ENP Ventures.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $20,000. The prizes are: Grand prize (1) - Paid vacation to Hawaiian Islands for two (2) individuals - paid flights, hotel, transportation, and a $2,000 spending cash credit, First Runner Up (1) - $1,000 spending cash credit & a pre-determined year supply of TRULEAN supplements, Second runners up (3)- $500 spending cash credit & a pre-determined TRULEAN supplement bundle, and Weekly Spotlight Winners (4) - a pre-determined supplement prize. You are not guaranteed to win a prize. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ENP Ventures to use winner's name, likeness, entry, and video interviews for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation and to share same with affiliates unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Challenge will be selected by the sole and absolute discretion of a panel of judges using the following criteria. 1. Body transformation, which includes the number/percentage of pounds lost during the program, reduction in body measurements, and a review of the entrant’s “before” and “after” photographs. (40%) 2. The additional tasks completed in our Challenge Portal (40%). 3. Participation/contributions to the private Facebook page; quality content (20%). Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Challenge with within five (5) days following the winner selection. ENP Ventures shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Challenge is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that ENP Ventures, anyone acting on behalf of ENP Ventures, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, interviews, image or statements about the Challenge, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: ENP Ventures reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Challenge. In such case, ENP Ventures may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ENP Ventures. ENP Ventures reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
ENP Ventures has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Challenge, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by challenge rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, ENP Ventures reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Challenge you agree to receive email/SMS newsletters periodically from ENP Ventures. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless ENP Ventures and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the challenge and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Challenge, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Challenge, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Challenge), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at email@example.com and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the ENP Ventures Challenge.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Challenge is ENP Ventures, 5867 Pine Ave, Chino Hills, California, 91709, United States.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this challenge and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.